Armenian national interests fund CJSC is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and detail-oriented professional to fill the vacancy of the Senior analyst.
About the job
The skilled Senior Analyst is responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. He/she identifies problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provides solutions that helps achieve the business’ goals.
- Comprehensive analysis of business projects and business plans, providing relevant conclusions;
- Financial modeling; business valuation and analysis of financial statements of companies;
- Finding up-to-date information about sectors and industries, markets and companies as potential investment objects
- Preparation of presentations/memorandums for internal and external stakeholders;
- Analysis of budgets/business plans of portfolio companies
- Active participation in the entire process of business project development
- Submission of recommendations concerning business process analysis;
- Participating in different thematic working groups, meetings and conferences;
- Assisting analysts and junior analysts in tasks.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or in other relevant field;
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or MBA degree;
- PMP and CFA certificates will be a plus;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a business development or finance industry.
- Computer literacy; Good command of Word, Power Point, Excel is required
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, and English languages; knowledge of Russian/French/Italian/Spanish languages will be a plus;
- Code of ethics
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and link to LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title “Senior Analyst” in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.